Breathe Therapy jump started my halting of the cigs. They set you up mentally and physically. I couldn’t have done it without them. Much love.
WHY BREATHE THERAPY IS BETTER
- Our unique treatment addresses both the physical and psychological components of the habit
- Pain Free low-intensity lasers help decrease the physical cravings
- Easy and Effective behavior modification techniques help break the habit
- Successful for chew, e-cigarettes and nicotine gum/patch addictions, too
WHY QUIT WITH BREATHE?
- Quit quickly
- No pain
- No drugs and none of their side effects
- Better health
- More disposable income
- Improved quality of life / Longer life
- More time to do the things you want to do
- Most clients report no appetite increase and little to no irritability
Why choose BREATHE - Freedom From Nicotine?
What people say about us
“After 40 years of smoking, only Breathe Therapy® scored for me when nothing else would” Phillip Wise (The Philly Dawg)
“I Kicked Butts… And I’m not talking about the human kind!! February 3, 2016 at 3:00pm, I had my last cigarette EVER! ” Ashley Paige
“With Breathe Therapy there’s no pain, no drugs, no feeding the addiction with more Nicotine… it actually works” Terri Traen
News About BREATHE
A long long time ago, when I traveled the country as I stand-up comic, I would occasionally find myself sharing the stage with a hypnotist.
From 1954 to 1999 one of the most recognizable individuals in advertising was the Marlboro Man. Due to the fact that the first filtered cigarettes
It’s not a secret, at least not anymore, that tobacco comes with significant health risks, but are there also serious environmental consequences from the production
While we are seeing more news about the dangers of e-cigarettes, little has been studied regarding the issue of waste. E-cigarettes create electronic waste and
Our blogs usually look at the dangers of smoking, vaping and chewing tobacco from the standpoint of how it affects the user or how it
On May 16, 2020 Governor Tim Walz signed legislation raising the age to purchase tobacco products in Minnesota to 21. It might not seem like